Selasa, 25 September 2018

Vegan Caramelized Onion Pasta

kode iklan
kode iklan



I’m really excited to share this vegan caramelized onion pasta recipe with you all today, because it was one of my more popular posts on instagram. The idea to make a simple pasta dish was inspired by the fact that I’ve been incorporating more carbs into my diet, thanks to directions from my GI doctor. While I’ve seriously been missing raw vegetables and salads, it’s been a nice change to just eat a big bowl of pasta guilt-free. Which kind of makes me wonder… why should anyone feel “guilty” about eating a bowl of pasta in the first place?

So here’s a delicious pasta recipe, that you should enjoy GUILT-FREE. It’s super simple – with only a handful of ingredients, but the depth of flavor is incredible, thanks to the caramelized onions. Before making, I would highly recommend reading this guide by The Kitchn about how to caramelize onions – it’s a fantastic resource. I hope you all enjoy this pasta! :)

Ingredients

  1. 12 oz . Casarecce Pasta or other pasta, like ziti or penne
  2. 3 Medium Vidalia Onions
  3. Extra Virgin Olive Oil for sauté
  4. ......................................
  5. ..........................................
full recipe : wellandfull.com



kode iklan