Selasa, 18 September 2018

Vegan Pot Pie Recipe | Vegan Chicken Pot Pie

kode iklan
kode iklan



You’re probably looking at the ingredient list and method and thinking, “Boy, does this look long and complicated…” and you could not be more wrong. It’s actually really easy! I had some tofurky chicken slices in the fridge so I used that, but you can easily substitute them with your favourite chicken-like substitute or protein. I’ve used seitan, chickpeas and even tofu. I also found a generic-brand no-name puff pastry that is accidentally vegan! Yay!

A lot of the cheaper puff pastries our there use oil or vegetable shortening instead of butter—so look out for that when you’re doing your shop.  Alright, well I hope you love this vegetarian chicken pot pie recipe as much as I do. I am going to take these two pups for a little play in the snow. Keep warm, and if you’re looking for more stew or soup ideas check out my vegan Gumbo, Hungarian Goulash or Potato soup recipes!

Ingredients

  • 3 tbsp coconut oil
  • 1 small onion, chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup carrots, chopped
  • 1 stalk celery, chopped
  • .......................................
  • ..........................................
full recipe : www.theedgyveg.com



kode iklan