Selasa, 25 September 2018

ALMOND-CRUSTED HALIBUT WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER

kode iklan
kode iklan



I love Spring. I love the light and airy recipes that come along with spring. I love the seasonal vegetables and the freshly-caught wild halibut that start appearing at my local grocery store. Today, I picked up a couple of those fresh halibut fillets to prepare an almond-crusted halibut with lemon garlic butter.

First things first. Don’t be fooled by it’s professional and aesthetic appearance. This fish is easy to make. Which is why I obviously chose to make it on a good old Wednesday. But in hindsight, I should have saved this to make on the weekend when I have guests over because it would literally blow them away. Plus, I would spend way less time in the kitchen. Halibut only takes a record-breaking 10 minutes to cook.

INGREDIENTS

LEMON GARLIC BUTTER
  • 1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
  • 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
  • 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
  • ..............................................
  • ..................................................
full recipe : www.aheadofthyme.com



kode iklan