Minggu, 16 September 2018

The Best Mini Mint Cheesecake

kode iklan
kode iklan



You can very easy make this cake, but the harder part is waiting to tighten, because we like it very much and can’t wait to try this perfection. This Mini Cheesecakes I have made with many different fruits, for example strawberries, cherries, raspberries, but my daughter Sarah were on the birthday party and when she came home she talked to me, how she is thrilled with these mint cakes. I thought how I can make that, too. I know, crust is going to be with her favorite Oreo cookies, little cream cheese, little bit of mint extract and of course, green food color.

Of course, my daughter was thrilled again, and I was very happy. Whenever I try to make something different, I always come to the conclusion that our favorite cake is cheesecake. Beautiful, light taste with a lot of cream. These are definitely The Best Mini Mint Cheesecakes, easy to make and I am sure that you will love them very much. Enjoy!

INGREDIENTS

For the Oreo Crust:
  1. 1½ cups Oreo crumbs (from about 15 Oreos)
  2. ¼ cup unsalted butter-melted

For the cheesecake filling:
  1. 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
  2. ...................................................................
  3. ...........................................................................
full recipe : yummiestfood.com



kode iklan