Jumat, 21 September 2018

spicy brazilian burrito bowls

kode iklan
kode iklan



I’m not even trying to say that you should fall in love with it as hard and fast as I did, or that every person who reads this blog will like to smother their food in a garlic cilantro lime slaw and that leftover creamy sauce – I’m just letting you know that, for me, this combination is EVERYTHING.

I am sort of loving the humidity, which is exactly the sort of naive we-don’t-live-here statement I used to hate coming from people when we lived in the Philippines, but here I am, being that girl, pretending like I love humidity for a hot second. I don’t know – it gives me bad hair excuses. It requires the wearing of a cute summer dress. It just feels good.

INGREDIENTS

for the rice:
  • 1 1/2 cups white long grain rice, uncooked
  • 2 1/2 cups water
  • 1 1/2 cups salsa (mild, medium, or hot! you decide)
  • .........................................................
  • ..............................................................
full recipe : pinchofyum.com



kode iklan