Jumat, 21 September 2018

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cannolis

kode iklan
kode iklan



Some of you may know I’m headed to Austin next month for a blogging conference with some of my best bloggy friends.  While there, a friend of mine is throwing a fun little pajama party in her hotel room, so obviously, I am required to wear pajamas.  And what I normally wear — ratty, dye-stained shirts and too-small workout shorts–definitely doesn’t cut it unless I want to alienate people.

So I set out to some local chain stores (rhyming with Shmalmart, Shmarget, Rohls, and the like) to find some cute PJ’s to sport for when pictures are likely to be taken at the party.  I entered the pajamas/undergarments section of each store prepared to find a couple cute little boxer-tank sets or maybe a fun patterned nightie.

Ingredients

  1. About 10 pre-made cannoli shells (I use and love Ferrara brand)
  2. ¾ cup butter, softened
  3. ¾ cup brown sugar
  4. ¼ cup white sugar
  5. ..............................
  6. ..................................
full recipe : thedomesticrebel.com



kode iklan