Rabu, 26 September 2018

LOW CARB EGG NOODLES: HOW TO MAKE LOW CARB PASTA

kode iklan
kode iklan



I could not get chicken noodle soup off of my mind. I didn’t want zoodles. I didn’t want that weird textured low carb pasta. I wanted tender, slurpy egg noodles drifting in a rich broth surrounded by pieces of chicken. The only way to deal with that kind of craving is to find a way to satisfy it – so I hit up some of my favorite blogs for noodle recipes.

So let’s talk about vital wheat gluten. Yes, it is wheat, and yes in high amounts it has carbs – although not as many as flour. In this tiny amount it adds no carbs to the recipe yet helps the noodles to not only hold together but also to have that tender chewy texture we all love. This should NOT be served to anyone with a gluten intolerance or allergy but it’s just fine for low carb lifestyles.

Ingredients

  1. 1 ounce cream cheese, room temperature
  2. .....................................................................
  3. ........................................................................
full recipe : www.lowcarb-ology.com




kode iklan