Jumat, 21 September 2018

SPINACH TORTILLAS | GLUTEN-FREE, HEALTHY, VEGAN RECIPE

kode iklan
kode iklan



We all know how healthy spinach is. It contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, andphytonutrients. Kids normally don’t like greens (I mean I get it, I didn’t like greens too when I was a kid). Adding spinach to these tortillas is pretty much tasteless!Especially if you fill the wraps with other ingredients like veggies, rice, vegan cheese etc. I seriously don’t taste the spinach at all. And if you should taste it, then simply use less spinach next time when you make these spinach tortillas. With time you can add more spinach and this will help to incorporate more greens into your own diet and your kid’s diet.

It takes only 5 minutes to prepare the batter, as you just have to mix chickpea flour (also called garbanzo bean flour) with tapioca flour/starch, fresh spinach, water, and salt to taste. I simply put all ingredients in my food processor or blender and mix until the batter is smooth. Then pour some of the batter in a skillet and cook each tortilla for 2-3 minutes. The batter never sticks to my pan (I use a non-stick skillet) and I have made this recipe at least 100 times (not kidding).

Ingredients

  1. 1 cup chickpea flour also called garbanzo bean flour (120 g)
  2. 1/2 cup tapioca flour/starch (60 g)
  3. .............................................................
  4. ..................................................................
full recipe : elavegan.com



kode iklan