Kamis, 27 September 2018

CROCKPOT CHILI FRITO PIE

kode iklan
kode iklan



I wax nostalgic about the days when we would go to Sonic in the summer.

My tiny little child self always looked forward to getting that Frito pie.

Except that I’m not a child, and I have to buy my own Frito pie now, and I prefer to make it at home instead of going to the drive in restaurant.

This isn’t like the chili you eat in a bowl with a spoon.  It’s much thicker and meat to have a boat load of cheese stirred into it.

Ingredients

  1. 1 Pound Ground Beef
  2. 1 Medium Onion Chopped
  3. 1 (8 ounce) Can Tomato Sauce
  4. 1 (14 ounce) Can Diced Tomatoes
  5. 1 (15 ounce) Can Pinto Beans
  6. 1 (15 ounce) Can Chili Beans
  7. ...........................................
  8. ...............................................
full recipe : thesaltymarshmallow.com



kode iklan