Minggu, 02 September 2018

Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Gnocchi

kode iklan
kode iklan



If you looked up “comfort food” in the dictionary, this recipe really should be the example given. The pillowy gnocchi and the garlicky white wine parmesan cream sauce… omg. It’s not like I post things on this blog that I don’t recommend, but sometimes I make something that I really want to repeat over and over. This is one of those times.

I cheated and used your standard grocery store pre-packed shelf-stable gnocchi and thoroughly enjoyed this dish. I can only imagine how amazing this would be with fresh and/or homemade gnocchi!

Ingredients

  1. 1 tablespoon olive oil
  2. 1/2 medium onion, chopped
  3. 12 ounces portobello mushrooms, chopped
  4. 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
  5. 3 dashes Italian seasoning
  6. 1 heaping teaspoon Dijon mustard
  7. 1/3 cup dry white wine
  8. 1 cup heavy/whipping cream
  9. .....................................................
  10. .............................................................
full recipe : www.saltandlavender.com


kode iklan