Minggu, 02 September 2018

RASPBERRY PALMIER COOKIES

kode iklan
kode iklan



My family is really big into cookies, I however was never the biggest cookie lover ever until recently. I have stated before that when I had cookies growing up they were always crispy since that was how my mom made them.

Now these Palmiers aren’t exactly the soft chewy cookie that I love, but they aren’t your average cookie either. They are more of a pastry like texture that is light and fluffy and has a nice tart and sweet raspberry flavor!

You can easily double this recipe to serve a crowd! They make a bunch the way it is, and they hold up really well to bring to parties or get togethers as a fun, beautiful and tasty treat!

Ingredients

  1. 1 sheet puff pastry defrosted
  2. 1/4 - 1/2 cup sugar for work surface and top of dough
  3. 6 oz raspberries
  4. .........................................................
  5. .....................................................................
full recipe : tornadoughalli.com



kode iklan