Kamis, 20 September 2018

COD WITH TOMATO THYME SAUCE

kode iklan
kode iklan



Is it me or is Cod fish literally the best fish to make in a snap? So Abdel has been asking me to make steamed cod fish with butter for a few days now. I mean how can I say no? He has been recipe testing vegan cookies with me for 3 days straight. Debating with me if there can ever be too much nutmeg. I can’t help but laughing because if he indulges my cravings, so I certainly can make him some fish.

This cod with tomato thyme sauce recipe is especially special because my mom would always make it for my father. My dad is a big fish lover. Like he is unnaturally obsessed with fish. If it was up to my dad we would have fish everyday. Don’t judge him because after you have this you might just become a believer too.

Ingredients

  1. 1/2 cup unsalted butter
  2. 1 1/2 tablespoons thyme
  3. 2 large garlic clove peeled and minced
  4. 2 teaspoons minced shallots
  5. ................................................
  6. ....................................................
full recipe : www.cookingmaniac.com



kode iklan