Jumat, 07 September 2018

CHEESY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI STUFFED SPAGHETTI SQUASH

kode iklan
kode iklan



This past weekend it felt more like summer than fall, but I’m not complaining. The snow and cold temperatures can stay away for as long as they’d like, I prefer an 80 degree day. My husband was pretty busy with work this weekend, so it gave me a lot of time to go through cookbooks that I hadn’t looked at in a while and dream up new recipes to share with you. Most of the time I get inspiration 
for my recipes from magazines, cooking shows or cookbooks, but once in a while I just pull one straight out of my brain that sounds good, like this Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Spaghetti Squash.

My husband isn’t a big fan of spaghetti squash, a big plate of pasta is more his style. I’ve been determined to make a spaghetti squash recipe that he would actually like and I finally nailed it! I think the key way making it creamy and cheesy that finally got him to say he liked it. The great part about this Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Spaghetti Squash is that it’s uncomplicated, lighter on calories despite the cheese and total comfort food.

INGREDIENTS

  1. 1 large spaghetti squash
  2. 1 large chicken breast or 2 small, cut into bite sized pieces
  3. 2 teaspoons olive oil
  4. 1/4 cup finely chopped shallot
  5. 1 clove garlic, minced
  6. 1/4-1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, depending on how spicy you like things
  7. ......................................................................
  8. ..............................................................................
  9. ...............................................................................
full recipe : reciperunner.com



kode iklan