Jumat, 07 September 2018

CHICKEN POT PIE

kode iklan
kode iklan



Hi everyone!  Sorry it’s been more than a few days, but being a mom to an almost 3-year-old keeps me busy.  Well, that and dishes, and laundry, and trying to keep the house half decent.  Oh, and then there is Facebook and Words with Friends also! Okay, I know the second half isn’t necessary, but I need to have some fun!

So, for the past few weeks I was looking for a good homemade chicken pot pie recipe.  I know May isn’t really the season for chicken pot pie, but I really wanted it and I wanted to make my own. I think I may have made it years ago, but if I did I didn’t save the recipe I used.  My friend Lyskka suggested one that she uses from Allrecipes.  The recipe can be found here, and below is my version.

Ingredients

  1. 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
  2. 1 cup sliced carrots
  3. 1 cup frozen green peas
  4. 1/2 cup sliced celery
  5. 1/3 cup butter
  6. 1/3 cup chopped onion
  7. ............................................
  8. ..............................................


kode iklan