Sabtu, 22 September 2018

Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich

kode iklan
kode iklan



I cooked them over medium-low heat for probably 15-20 minutes, stirring them frequently, until they turned a beautiful dark golden brown color. You can speed this along by turning the heat up, of course, but I was afraid if I did that, I’d get distracted by the Atlanta housewives and wind up burning them.

Then used the same skillet to fry up some bacon! Now, in many recipes that call for both bacon and onions, I will cook the bacon first, then cook the onions in the bacon grease. This is a very naughty way to behave and results in much deliciousness. However, in this case, I was afraid cooking the onions after bacon would cause the onions to be way too “bacony” and overpower the other ingredients in the sandwich. So I took the road less traveled and cooked the onions first.

INGREDIENTS

  1. 1 Tablespoon Butter
  2. 1 whole Medium Onion, Halved And Sliced
  3. 4 slices Bacon, Cut In Half
  4. 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
  5. Several Dashes Hot Sauce (I Used Louisiana)
  6. ..............................................................
  7. ...................................................................
full recipe : thepioneerwoman.com



kode iklan