Sabtu, 22 September 2018

APPLE DAPPLE CAKE WITH CARAMEL GLAZE

kode iklan
kode iklan



I first tasted this scrumptious cake at a friend’s house. Mary Carroll served it for dessert following a delicious dinner, and both my husband and I loved it. In fact, my husband liked it so much that he requested that I make it for him for his birthday. Mary graciously shared her recipe with me, and now I’m sharing it with you.

The origin of Apple Dapple Cake is a little murky, but it appears that this decadent cake has been around for decades and probably passed down through families for generations. Apple Dapple Cake sports three cups of apples and one cup of pecans, so you could almost say it’s healthy, but I won’t go that far.

INGREDIENTS

Cake Ingredients
  1. 3 cups all-purpose flour
  2. 1 tsp salt
  3. 1 tsp baking soda
  4. 1 cup pecans chopped
  5. .........................................
  6. .............................................



kode iklan