Selasa, 25 September 2018

Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken

kode iklan
kode iklan



I think the first time I ever made this recipe was the year Kale and I got married. One of my sweet friends, Mary Kay, who I worked with at Rococo’s gave me this recipe one night at work. Mary Kay and I were always swapping recipe ideas. Or at least she was always giving me ideas and I would write them all down. Well, I ended up making this Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken for dinner the following night and the rest is history. It’s been on our dinner rotations ever since.

I do have a very similar recipe already on my blog. But I have tweaked it a bit over the years and make this version always now. It’s lightened up but still tastes delicious as ever. My kids sometimes ask me to make this for their birthday dinners! They love it that much.

Ingredients

  1. 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
  2. Mr's Dashs Original seasoning blend
  3. Black pepper
  4. 2 cans (10 ounces each) fat-free cream of chicken soup
  5. 1 envelope Good Season's Zesty Italian dressing mix
  6. ..................................................................
  7. ......................................................................



kode iklan