Sabtu, 22 September 2018

MUD HEN BARS

kode iklan
kode iklan



Same thing happened with these bars. They’re called Mud Hen bars. Which is basically the grossest name ever. Mud is not tasty…Hens are all pecky and whatnot… And the google told me a “Mud Hen” is a gross marsh bird that lives in swamps and other wetland-type areas.

I have seen recipes for these around, but until I came across an old recipe in my Grandma’s Recipe Card Box, I really didn’t give them a whole lot of thought…THEN a few days later I saw another recipe for them in my Southern Plate cookbook (which is great, btw) and I knew I had to give them a go.

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 whole egg + 2 eggs, separated
  • ...............................................
  • ...................................................
  • ........................................................
full recipe : cookiesandcups.com



kode iklan