Senin, 24 September 2018

CHEESEBURGER MACARONI CASSEROLE

kode iklan
kode iklan



This is the kind of recipe that floats around the internets all the time. So much so that I saw it on Pinterest and thought “ya know, I bet that’s sort of good” so I made it and indeed realized that it is good {and even better when you double up on the cheese…not that I’m speaking from experience or anything.}

Once the onions are tender, add in a 28 oz. can of tomatoes. I used whole tomatoes that I broke apart with my spatula. Using just a can of diced tomatoes would be the easier option. But, at the end of the day, tomatoes are tomatoes. Use what you have!

Ingredients

  1. 1 lb. short cut pasta
  2. 2 tablespoons olive oil
  3. 1 lb. ground beef {90/10}
  4. 1 small onion diced
  5. 2 cloves garlic minced
  6. 28 oz. can san marzano tomatoes {or diced tomatoes}
  7. ......................................................
  8. ..........................................................
  9. ..............................................................
full recipe : laurenslatest.com



kode iklan