Sabtu, 15 September 2018

APPLE CRUMBLE COOKIE BARS!

kode iklan
kode iklan



I do actually need to get round to posting my version of the actual Apple Crumble, but I am here for all the alternatives and flavours I can squeeze out of one dessert, and these Cookie bars take the biscuit. Get it? Biscuit? anyway… they are YUMMY, if I can say so myself.

These do differ slightly from my other Apple Crumble Bakes so far as they use Dried Apple in comparison to fresh apples. I have tried these with cooking apples, regular apples etc, but I have never found one that I really like. Either the apple turns mushy, or it doesn’t cook enough in the time.

Ingredients

Apple Cookie Bars
  1. 275 g Plain Flour
  2. 1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
  3. 1/2 tsp Salt
  4. 1 tbsp Cornflour
  5. 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
  6. .......................................
  7. ..........................................
  8. .............................................
full recipe : www.janespatisserie.com



kode iklan