Senin, 03 Desember 2018

Salted Dark Chocolate Thumbprint Paleo Christmas Cookies Recipe {Gluten-Free, Clean Eating, Dairy-Free, Vegan}

kode iklan
kode iklan



If I were a cartoon character, the fantasy side of me hopes I would be considered a beautiful princess such as Elsa, Rapunzel, Aurora, etc. (all of my girl’s icons)…but the reality is I would really be more like Cookie Monster.  Not because I look like a blue hairy monster (although, sometimes I could compete with that look :), it’s more because I LOVE cookies, and hate wearing super fancy dresses.

I made a batch of them, and am embarrassed to admit how many I ate – so I won’t :).  They are also grain free, gluten free, vegan, paleo friendly, and free of refined sugar, and I promise you will have no idea.  I know, I know it sounds way too good to be true, but I assure you it is true, and I wouldn’t lie to you.

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 cups almond flour
  • 1/2 cup arrowroot powder
  • 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
  • 1/4 cup maple syrup
  • 1/2 cup coconut milk (full fat)
  • 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
  • Course sea salt (optional)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
  2. Mix the almond flourarrowroot powdercoconut oil, and maple syrup in a large bowl
  3. Roll the dough into 16 small round balls
  4. ..............................................................................................................
  5. ........................................................................................................................
full recipe : www.mynaturalfamily.com



kode iklan