Minggu, 14 Oktober 2018

Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes

kode iklan
kode iklan



Once you take a bite of these heavenly cupcakes you’ll find a nice cheesecake surprise right in the center. I topped them off with my famous cream cheese frosting (my kids say it’s famous, anyway. haha) and it made these Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes all the more dreamy. 

I ate one cupcake (but wanted five) and slowly savored every bite. Right after I was finished I grabbed a recipe card and wrote down the recipe exactly how I made it. Then I popped it right into my “famous recipes” box because this one is a keeper for sure. I know I’ll be making them again soon. 

Ingredients

CUPCAKES:
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • ½ teaspoon cinnamon
  • ½ teaspoon baking soda
  • ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup pumpkin puree
  • ½ cup sugar
  • ⅓ cup brown sugar, packed
  • ½ cup vegetable oil
  • 2 large eggs

CHEESECAKE FILLING:
  • 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
  • ⅓ cup granulated sugar
  • ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice

CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
  • 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, room temperature
  • ½ cup butter, room temperature
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 cups powdered sugar


Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners; set aside.
  2. CHEESECAKE FILLING: In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, sugar and pumpkin pie spice on medium speed until combined and creamy; set aside.
  3. .............................................................................................................
  4. ....................................................................................................................



kode iklan