Selasa, 18 September 2018

BEST VEGAN WHITE MAC AND CHEESE

kode iklan
kode iklan



At this point, other vegan recipes would call for a butt-load of nutritional yeast. I know I may stand alone in the vegan community when it comes to my opinion on nutritional yeast, but that stuff tastes NOTHING like cheese. I know it has nutritional value, but I can’t get past the weird flavor.

SO, to achieve that cheesy flavor, we are going to use vegan parmesan. There is only one brand that I can recommend and that is GoVeggie. I’ve tried other brands and this stuff tastes the closest to traditional parm, in my opinion.

Ingredients

  1. 16 oz dry pasta
  2. 1/4 cup vegan butter
  3. 2 garlic cloves diced
  4. 1/4 cup flour
  5. 2 1/2 cups non-dairy milk unsweetened
  6. ..........................................
  7. ................................................
full recipe : www.thissavoryvegan.com



kode iklan