Senin, 17 September 2018

The Most Awesome Sauteed Kale

kode iklan
kode iklan



Also, most people just wash their kale well, chop it up and cook with it. I don’t love the stalks – so if you are new kale eater but looking for a way to make it work, be a kale wimp like me and remove the thickest pieces of the stalk before you chop and saute! Also, shallots make everything better. Seriously. My kitchen is never without shallots.

I always add just a bit of stock (or water if you are in a pinch) and cover the pan to make sure the stems are tender. My kids actually love this kale recipe, but one stem that doesn’t chew like it is supposed to and all bets are off.

Ingredients

  • 1 large bunch kale, washed and coarsely chopped Dinosaur kale is my favorite
  • 2-3 tablespoons coconut oil or olive oil
  • 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes more or less to taste
  • ......................................................................
  • .........................................................................
full recipe : www.mynourishedhome.com



kode iklan