Kamis, 13 September 2018

SHREDDED CHICKEN PARMESAN SANDWICH

kode iklan
kode iklan



The week before I had cooked up a bunch of my favorite Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken, so I pulled some of that out of the freezer. I noticed a half of a package of frozen Cheesy Texas Toast and it gave me an idea. These Shredded Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches were the awesome result.

We both scarfed these sandwiches down in minutes, and my daughter already is asking when I’m going to make them again! Your family will love the combination of tender chicken and flavorful tomato sauce with the crunchy cheesy bread. It’s an easy dinner recipe that’s perfect for busy weeknights…or weekends, or holidays, or a midnight snack…you get the idea.

INGREDIENTS

  1. 1 cup shredded chicken
  2. 8 ounces tomato sauce
  3. 1 teaspoon minced garlic
  4. 1/4 teaspoon basil
  5. ................................
  6. ....................................
full recipe : www.yellowblissroad.com



kode iklan