Kamis, 06 September 2018

HEALTHY JALAPEÑO POPPERS

kode iklan
kode iklan



One of my favorite treats as a kid were those frozen cream-cheese-stuffed, deep-fried jalapeno poppers. I always burned my tongue trying to eat them straight out of the oven and it was totally worth it. And let’s be clear: these are not the same thing. But that’s okay because you can eat an entire plateful of these and call it dinner.

Aside from being delicious, spicy food fills me up quickly and keeps me feeling full longer. I can easily eat an entire bowl of popcorn but just a few of these are enough to satisfy a junk food craving.

Ingredients

  1. 4 jalapeños halved lengthwise & seeded
  2. 3 T. fat-free cream cheese
  3. 3 T. fat-free cottage cheese
  4. 1 clove garlic minced
  5. ......................................
  6. ............................................
full recipe : www.yummly.com



kode iklan