Kamis, 06 September 2018

2 INGREDIENT FLUFF CAKE

kode iklan
kode iklan
A couple weekends ago for the President’s Day & Valentine’s Day weekend, my hubby’s mom, sister and brother drove over from Utah to visit us. I love it when I get to spend time with my MIL because she’s so knowledgable on food. She raised 8 kids on home cooked meals and even had a catering business. She really knows how to take a few ingredients and turn them into a great dish.

This is my new favorite cake recipe because it has only 120 calories per serving and is fat free. Plus it still has that yummy angel food cake fluffy texture but with an added bit of texture from the pineapple. It doesn’t have an overtly pineapple taste to it but just a bit, which makes it perfect to pair with some whipped topping and fruit. I hope you’ll give this easy fluff cake recipe a try soon! It makes a great spring dessert!

Ingredients

  1. 1 (16-oz) box angel food cake mix
  2. 1 (20-oz) can crushed pineapple, not drained
  3. .........................................................................
  4. ...............................................................................
full recipe : www.yummly.com



kode iklan