Senin, 17 September 2018

FRENCH ONION SOUP AU GRATIN STUFFED MEATBALLS

kode iklan
kode iklan



I eagerly awaited those crocks being removed from the oven and placed on the table so that I could pierce my spoon through the gooey layers. I would scoop up a perfect bite with some of each component, drawing it towards my open mouth, thin strands of cheese slowly stretching their way from the bowl until I pursed my lips around the spoon and broke them off, sighing with delight as the aromas and flavors enveloped me in warmth and comfort and love.

Since the weather is getting warmer, I am married to Mr. I (Pretend to) Hate Soup, and Dad lives in North Carolina so wasn’t around to enjoy it with me, I didn’t want to just make French Onion Soup. I wanted to reinvent it into a manly man meal.

Ingredients

For the onions
  • 1 Tablespoon olive oil
  • 2 large onions halved and thinly sliced
  • 1/2 Tablespoon fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
  • .........................................................................
  • .................................................................................
full recipe : cupcakesandkalechips.com



kode iklan