Rabu, 19 September 2018

Cinnamon Apple Bread {Paleo, Nut Free}

kode iklan
kode iklan



If you don’t mind organic powdered sugar, you don’t need to make your own powdered sugar.  But, if you want to stick with unrefined sugar, maple or coconut sugar works well.  I usually put it in my food processor along with some tapioca starch, and process until it’s as fine as it will get.

After the first 3 tries without much variation, I decided to go in a different direction for the 4th.  I swapped out granulated sweetener for liquid (maple) and shredded apples for applesauce.  Honestly, I was tired of shredding apples!  BUT the applesauce came through for us, so in the end it was a good call!

Ingredients

  1. eggs
  2. 1/3 cup coconut milk full fat
  3. 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
  4. 2 tbsp coconut oil melted, refined
  5. 1/2 cup applesauce unsweetened
  6. .......................................................
  7. ..........................................................



kode iklan