Jumat, 14 September 2018

BANANA AND NUTELLA CAKE

kode iklan
kode iklan



The recipe I based this on is from the slow cooker page I follow on Facebook, called Slow cooked wonders. I thought I’d tried this one in the oven rather than the slow cooker though and see what happened. As you can see, it turned out very well. If you are making in this slow cooker it will take around 1.5 hrs on high.

Get the recipe for this yummy cake below. It is very popular indeed on Pinterest right now, so make sure you give it a try! If you try it let me know by tagging me on social media or leaving me a comment. Check out my Recipe Index too for loads more baking recipes.

Ingredients

  1. 115 g unsalted butter
  2. 170 g caster sugar
  3. 2 medium eggs
  4. 3 ripe bananas mashed
  5. ........................................
  6. ..........................................
full recipe : bakingqueen74.co.uk



kode iklan