Sabtu, 15 September 2018

Baked S’mores Donuts

kode iklan
kode iklan



So these actually didn't turn out the way I intended for them to turn out, look wise but my mom was soooo impressed with them LOL it was cute. So I embraced it & left them as they are.

Question. Is s’mores a ‘summer’ thing for you or a ‘fall thing’? I think most people associate it with fall & bonfires but I definitely eat way more s’mores in the summertime. 

HOWEVER I think they’re perfectly acceptable all year round ! So make sure to get the recipe down below.
  

INGREDIENTS

Donut
  1. 1.5 cups flour
  2. 1/2 cup graham cracker flour
  3. 2 tsp baking powder
  4. 6 tbsp butter, melted
  5. ........................................
  6. ..........................................
full recipe : www.bernicebaran.com



kode iklan