Jumat, 14 September 2018

Baked Cream Cheese Rangoon Rolls

kode iklan
kode iklan



This was my first time experimenting with egg roll wraps, and I had a hard time finding them at the grocery store. Just so you know, they should be in the produce section by the tofu. Hopefully that makes your life a little easier! I was so thirsty after my search, I had to come home and drink 3 beers.

Some of the seals came slightly undone while cooking, but they still kept their shape and tasted AMAZING! They’re best eaten immediately while still warm. Dip them in sweet and sour for that perfect salty, sweet combo.

Ingredients

  • 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
  • 15 egg roll wraps
  • 1-2 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
  • .....................................................
  • ........................................................
full recipe : www.instrupix.com



kode iklan