Selasa, 18 September 2018

5-Ingredient Cannolis

kode iklan
kode iklan




Every time I make this recipe I get a little nostalgic. My grandmother taught me how to make cannoli many moons ago and the memory is one of my favorites. I must confess my gran made her cannoli shells from scratch (and man were they good), but most days I just don’t have time for that so I buy them from our local pastry shop or the grocery store. One day I’ll get it together and post her cannoli shell recipe too, but for now, feel free to use store bought shells or make your own using your favorite recipe.

If you try this recipe for 5-Ingredient Cannolis, let me know! Leave a comment below and don’t forget to snap a pic and tag it#bakerbynature on instagram! Seeing your kitchen creations makes my day. 

Ingredients

  1. 8 cannoli shells, homemade or store bought will work
  2. 2 cups ricotta cheese
  3. 1 cup confectioners' sugar, plus extra for dusting
  4.  .....................................................................................
  5. ..................................................................................
full recipe : bakerbynature.com


kode iklan