Kamis, 21 Februari 2019

easy broccoli with garlic and lemon

kode iklan
kode iklan




Then my friend told me she had unexpectedly lost her family member to a freak car accident. He had died the night before and she had gotten the call that very morning. She was barely holding it together. I was immediately brought back to earth and reminded to keep all the little things in perspective. To focus more on the positive amazing wonderful things I have in my life and to not sweat the small stuff.

When I got home, I had planned to work on my ever mounting pile of things to do, but all I really wanted to do was cook and take some pictures. So I made my daughter’s favorite broccoli recipe with lemon and broccoli. It is so easy it doesn’t require a lot of patience or brain power or skill for that matter. Perfect for my mood. And the smell of cooking garlic is enough to get even the grouchiest people out of their funks.

Ingredients

  • 5 cups raw broccoli, cut into florets
  • 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
  • 1 ½ teaspoon lemon juice
  • ½ teaspoon lemon zest
  • rounded ¼ teaspoon salt
  • Freshly ground pepper to taste

Instructions

  1. Bring 1 to 2 inches of water to a boil in a large saucepan fitted with a steamer attachment. Add broccoli, cover and steam until crisp tender, 3 ½ to 4 1/2 minutes.
  2.  ................................................
  3. ........................................................
Full Instructions : Click Here


kode iklan