Selasa, 11 September 2018

Skinny Lasagna Rolls

kode iklan
kode iklan



When it’s really cold outside, stay warm and cozy inside eating this skinny lasagna rolls, because why spend lots of money at a restaurant when you can make this comforting meal?

Want to browse all of my healthy recipe posts? Follow my Primavera Kitchen board on Pinterest!!! I also have great Pinterest Boards such as Healthy Dinner, Healthy Pasta Meal, Healthy Slow Cooker Meals and Soups and Stews. I hope you enjoy all the delicious and healthy recipes I have there!!

Ingredients:

  1. 7 whole wheat lasagna noodles
  2. 15 oz part-skim ricotta
  3. 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
  4. 1 large egg
  5. ..................................
  6. .......................................
full recipe : www.primaverakitchen.com



kode iklan