Senin, 24 September 2018

ONE BOWL SPICED GINGERBREAD MUFFINS

kode iklan
kode iklan



I needed to fill the house with warming spices, the sort that remind me of home, of my parent’s kitchen around the holidays. Of Ollie’s domain. We still had that party, so I wiped my eyes, reapplied makeup, stepped into my new gown and put a smile on my face.

But the next morning, I set about creating a new gingerbread recipe, packed with cinnamon, ginger and cloves, the sort of heavenly, holiday spices sure to help bolster my spirits. Something about the process of baking, my apron dusted with flour, always seems to cheer me up. Maybe it helps to fill a little bit of that void. At the very least, it’s hard to accurately measure baking ingredients while teary, so maybe the process is just a good distraction.

Ingredients

Gingerbread Muffins
  1. 1/2 cup (1 small/medium) very ripe banana, mashed
  2. 1 large egg
  3. 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
  4. zest of half an orange (optional)
  5. 1-1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
  6. 1 tsp ground ginger
  7. 1/2 tsp ground cloves
  8. 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
  9. .......................................
  10. ..............................................
full recipe : www.forkknifeswoon.com



kode iklan