Sabtu, 01 Desember 2018

KEY LIME PIE BARS

kode iklan
kode iklan



With summer on its way, I thought it would be the perfect time to share these refreshing key lime pie bars. They’re everything you love about traditional key lime pie, with a delicious twist! Many of my posts here on Lil’ Luna are recipes for cheesecake, this one is no different. What can I say? I’m kind of obsessed! This time I went easy on the cream cheese and only added a little, just enough to thicken the bars a bit and give them a little more creaminess and tang. Oh my goodness, they are absolutely divine. If I could, I would eat these ALL summer long!

They’re super easy to make and only require 10 ingredients. Aside from the chilling, they take about 35 minutes to make, start to finish. Not too bad, right?! These delicious key lime pie bars need to go on your must-make list! They were a huge hit with my family, I know they’ll get rave reviews from yours too!

INGREDIENTS

CRUST
  • 15 sheets graham crackers (or 30 squares)
  • 2 tbsp granulated sugar
  • pinch salt
  • 6 tbsp unsalted butter melted

FILLING
  • 6 oz cream cheese room temperature
  • 14 oz condensed milk
  • 4 egg yolks
  • 1 tbsp lime zest
  • 1/2 cup key lime juice or regular lime juice
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x9-inch pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper, set aside.
  2. In a food processor or in a large ziploc bag with a rolling pin, crush the graham crackers until fine crumbs form.
  3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the crumbs, sugar, salt and butter, mix to combine. Press the crumbs evenly into the bottom of the lined pan. Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
  4. ..........................................................................................................
  5. .................................................................................................................
full recipe : lilluna.com



kode iklan