Selasa, 27 November 2018

SPICY SHRIMP RAMEN BOWLS

kode iklan
kode iklan



As a kid I don’t ever remember having Ramen noodles, I think I first had them after I got married.  They were just ok for me, but my kids always loved it. Making it with the fresh veggies and shrimp turns it into yummy noodle goodness. You will never go back to the plain Ramen with just the seasoning packet after you try this.

The fresh veggies and tender shrimp gives boring old Ramen a burst of flavor and is amazingly delicious! I use my Cast Iron Dutch Oven for this recipe and serve it in these ramen bowls my kids love!

INGREDIENTS

  • 3 pkgs ramen (seasoning packet discarded)
  • 1½ lbs med-large shrimp peeled and deveined
  • 6 cups chicken, vegetable or seafood stock
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1-2 tablespoons sriracha (depending on your heat level)
  • 3 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 3 cloves garlic minced
  • 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
  • 1½ tablespoons brown sugar
  • 1-2 cups shredded green cabbage
  • ¾ cup carrots diced
  • ¾ cup sweet peppers diced
  • ½ cup onion diced
  • juice of 1 lime
  • Cilantro


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a skillet on medium heat add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add shrimp, season with salt and pepper and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until firm and pink. Set aside
  2. ......................................................................................................................
  3. .............................................................................................................................
full recipe : butteryourbiscuit.com



kode iklan