Senin, 10 September 2018

PUMPKIN CAKE (BEST EVER!)

kode iklan
kode iklan



Pumpkin cake has been on my list to perfect every Fall time, and after creating this pumpkin carrot cake, I thought my work was done. (Seriously that cake is unbelievable!) But as August started approaching this year I was dying to pull out the pumpkin and experiment so I set to making the best pumpkin (without carrot!) cake.

To have the perfect pumpkin cake it needs to be moist, sweet (without being cloying), perfectly spiced, AND have the perfect cream cheese frosting. I’m excited to tell you this cake ticks all the boxes (and then some) and it’s been a hit with everyone that’s tried it — especially my pumpkin obsessed boys!

Ingredients

  1. 1 can (15 ounces) or 1-3/4 cups solid-packed pumpkin (I highly recommend Libby's)
  2. 1 and 1/2 cups white granulated sugar
  3. 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
  4. 4 large eggs
  5. 1 cup vegetable oil
  6. ............................................
  7. ..............................................



kode iklan