Jumat, 07 September 2018

detox moroccan-spiced chickpea glow bowl

kode iklan
kode iklan



I have plans every day this weekend, which is a little unusual for me but I am v excited about them all, since they include things like eating out at my favorite Indian restaurant (I started strategically planning my order last night – I take these things seriously), going to a play with my best girlfriends, 


hosting a baby shower for which I will be making beautiful fancy-pants toast and a pumpkin streusel bundt cake , watching my little brother play football, and eating the leftovers of this bowl to do a clean eating reset between all my going-out meals.

This is currently acting as my colder-weather go-to for a super nutritious, plant-based meal that is basically the same experience as me eating my favorite comfort food. Okay, fine, pizza might still stand in a category all its own, but other than that, I’d say this detox bowl can compete with the best of them.

INGREDIENTS

moroccan-spiced chickpeas
  1. 1 tablespoon olive oil
  2. 1/4 cup chopped onion
  3. 1 clove garlic, minced
  4. 1 tablespoon each – chili powder and cumin
  5. 1 teaspoon each – turmeric and garam masala
  6. ..............................................................
  7. ...................................................................
full recipe : pinchofyum.com



kode iklan