Jumat, 14 September 2018

amazing applesauce cake

kode iklan
kode iklan



A couple of months ago I was listening to our public radio station as I was tooling around town running errands. While news is all important and good to know, I really listen for the human interest stories and stuff.

I did it! And it is pretty darn awesome if I do say so myself. Well, LM also says so. It’s not just me. He gobbled it up. And wanted more.

INGREDIENTS

2 Flax Eggs (Click here for how to make a flax egg.)
  1. 1 ½ cup Applesauce
  2. 1 cup Brown Sugar
  3. ½ cup Grapeseed Oil
  4. 1 tsp Vanilla
  5. ½ cup Nuts (chopped and optional)
  6. ...........................................................
  7. .............................................................
full recipe : tiaskitchen.com



kode iklan