Rabu, 19 September 2018

OLD FASHIONED SOFT MOLASSES COOKIES

kode iklan
kode iklan



I can’t remember the first time that I ever had molasses cookies, but I was young, and even now the first bite sends me straight back to my childhood.  Everyone loves these soft cookies so much, especially my mom, and it’s safe to say she is probably the first person to ever make these for me.

The smell of these cookies being baked is so incredible!  All the amazing warm scents of cinnamon, ginger, and molasses wafting from the oven.  They basically just smell like the holiday season to me.  I want to cozy up by the fire with a big mug of hot tea and a tall stack of molasses cookies!

Ingredients

  1. 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
  2. 1 Cup Butter Softened
  3. 1/4 Cup Molasses
  4. 1 Large Egg
  5. 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
  6. ............................................
  7. ...............................................
full recipe : thesaltymarshmallow.com



kode iklan