Kamis, 27 September 2018

NO BAKE SALTED CARAMEL COCONUT MACAROONS

kode iklan
kode iklan



I decided to change them up and turn it into a Salted Caramel Coconut Macaroon and it was a fabulous idea! These cookies are to die for – and possibly even better than the original. The caramels are melted on the stove, then the coconut is stirred into the mixture. I used a cookie scoop to form them and place them on parchment paper to cool and firm.

Knowing that my dad in particular is a lover of caramel like myself, I took him some of these over Thanksgiving. I was totally right – he loved them! These Salted Caramel Coconut Macaroons actually remind me a lot of a samoa. They have the soft caramel and coconut texture and flavor, with the chocolate. They are just without the vanilla cookie.

INGREDIENTS

  1. 3 tbsp (45ml) milk
  2. 6 tbsp (84g) salted butter
  3. 11 oz bag Kraft caramels*, wrappers removed
  4. ...............................................
  5. .....................................................
full recipe : www.lifeloveandsugar.com



kode iklan